How We Can Help
“My career industry experience working with clients helps me understand the difficulties - and the excitement - involved in initiating and managing career and life change.”
- Jackie Rothberg, Principal, Career Action Centre
- Career counselling and coaching
- VCE subject selection
- Post-school options and VTAC tertiary applications
- Careers assessments including the MBTI, Morrisby Reports and Card sorts
- Professional Resume writing
- Interview preparation for work or tertiary courses
- Career and pathway planning
- School and tertiary students
- Career explorers and changers
- Mums returning to work
- People planning for a meaningful retirement
HOW WE WORK
- Over email
Learn about our expertise.
Jackie was very welcoming. She offered me really solid advice on my next career move. She was very positive, encouraging me to move ahead with my plans. She came up with new and alternative ideas which I had not previously thought of, giving me the confidence to proceed.
Jackie saw me after my year 12 results. She was pleasant, honest and very helpful asking me what I liked and matching this with career types indicated by my Morrisby report. Now 2 years later I am happily settled in a University course.
We consulted Jackie at Career Action Centre on three occasions after each of our children completed the Morrisby Assessment. Jackie explained the results which helped us to interpret the report. This information helped our children to determine their subject choices for VCE. We found Jackie to be a wealth of knowledge, listening and answering our questions comprehensively. Our children are very happy and thriving in their chosen fields of study. We would definitely recommend Jackie for career counselling services.
Carolyn and Dale Wotherspoon