Career Industry Expertise
Jackie Rothberg, founder and creative inspiration of Career Action Centre, is a Careers Practitioner with more than 25 years of careers industry experience.
Career Action Centre has been guiding, reviewing, and helping to clarify and resolve career choices, career decisions, and career issues, since May 2000.
Experienced Career Practitioner
- Private Practice, University, TAFE, and Secondary School sectors.
- Careers Counselling at Swinburne University, Melbourne Girls Grammar School, Caulfield Grammar School.
- Set up the TAFE Course Line, in 1993, for the Department of Education in Victoria. It continues to assist thousands of tertiary course enquiries every year.
- Experienced Secondary School teacher.
- Attends careers seminars, conferences, and workshops in Australia and the USA.
Qualified Career Industry Professional
- Master of Career Development
- Fellow, Australian Association of Career Counsellors
- Graduate Diploma in Education (Careers)
- Graduate Diploma in Education
- Bachelor of Arts
- Trained in Careers in the USA with Richard Nelson Bolles, author of the best-seller careers book “What Color is Your Parachute?”
Accredited to administer:
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI),
- The MBTI Expanded Interpretive Report (EIR)
- The Morrisby Report
Career Industry Executive and Activist
Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA), which was previously The Australian Association of Career Counsellors (AACC):
- Fellow of the Career Development Association of Australia Inc (CDAA). Recognized for outstanding contributions to the Association and the careers field.
- Past President (Victoria), AACC
- Convenor, national Conference in Melbourne in 2002
- Recognition Award, National Conference Convenor, 2002, AACC